I am a Group Benefits Underwriter/Analyst. Some of my accomplishments include being accepted to present my paper on the disparities faced by women and minorities in STEM. I also consulted on the G7 summit addressing job creation and how to support the marginalized. My work focuses on advocacy and knowledge creation in the community.
1. I am the CEO and Director of a Multiple Six Figure income business 2. My message and platform has inspired over 10,000 people around the world 3. I have been recognized by the BBC as an Advocate for women and nominated as a woman of inspiration in Canada
My three majoir accomplishments that has brought tremendous joy to my life are as follows. My first one it the birth of my 4 children they have given me a true scnse of purpose by adding meaning to my life. My second accomplishment that I am extremly proud of was when I received my High school Diploma at age 36 from SCAS Scarborough Center for Altertrnative Learning while receiving the award for outstand academic excellence My third accomplishment was graduating from George Brown College at 41 while receiving the Hororable Jean Agustine Scholarship with my 4 children in the audience .
1. Receiving a merit award for distinguished contribution to the office of the Clerk and Prime Ministers office. 2. Granting of recognition Award for contribution to the work of Treaty Bodies (CERD) and standing for Canada at the United Nations. 3. Achieving a tangible increase in diversity in judicial appointments for women of colour and other disadvantaged groups in Ontario.
2018 recipient of the Leading Women Building, Certified Fundraising Expert, Communities Award, Ontario NDP Candidate for Windsor Tecumseh,
1. My children are my greated accomplishment; 2. My work: Ability to support and increase equality-seeking NGOs working to address issues that affect women and girls across Canada (Gender-based violence, Leadership empowerment, etc.); 3. Going back school as an adult and was able to complete my degree
1. Queens Jubilee diamond recipient for humanitarian efforts
2. Sitting on the Pickering Accessibility board
3. W.R.A.C. award for outstanding efforts assisting abused woman and children
As President of the Essex County Black Historical Research Society, I share Black history through social media, traditional media, presentations, publications, and curriculum resources. I co-executive produced an award-winning documentary, The North Was Our Canaan. I co-founded Black Women of Forward Action, co-hosting a weekly safe space for Black women.
My three major accomplishments are: First, successfully raised my children into adulthood. Next, directing a community faith base Womens Ministries by empowering and nurturing women to be the best God intended them to be. Last, becoming a Community Volunteer and Advocate.
1.Different Faces Model and Talent Agency. 2).Operating The Exhibitor Support Centre 3).Became a heart transplant recipient