Nomination Form Closed (2017-11-01)
We are currently accepting nominations to be profiled in an educational document reflecting the accomplishments of 100 Accomplished Black Canadian Women. Our goal is to document and make visible, their accomplishments.
We invite you to submit nominations of women who are in (and not limited to) the following categories: government, not-for-profit, financial, legal, real estate, health, education/academic, entertainment, fine arts, unsung heroes, trailblazers, firsts, and posthumous heroes.
- Lives and works in Canada at the time of nomination submission
- Demonstrated support for the advancement of Black women and girls
- Actively engages in activities with organizations and groups that support Black women and girls
- Demonstrates leadership through role modelling and/or volunteer activities.
- Demonstrates 3 major accomplishments or achievements over the past 10 years.
Deadline for Nominations: October 31, 2017