United Way CN Tower Climb
- This event has passed.
September 27, 2016
On behalf of the Jean Augustine Centre for Young Women’s Empowerment we invite you to lace up your running shoes and join us on Sunday, October 23, 2016 for the CN Tower Climb for United Way! Be part of this great cause that brings together individuals and teams to raise money for local communities and organizations within the Toronto & York regions. What better way to give back and also set a personal fitness goal than by raising money while conquering all 1,776 steps of the CN Tower.
If interested in participating in the CN Tower climb here are some facts to note:
- To register online to be part of the Jean Augustine Centre Team please visit www.unitedwaytyr.com/climb:
- Select EVENTS from dropdown menu on the left hand side of the screen
- Select CN Tower Climb
- Scroll to ‘Sunday, October 23 Corporate Challenge’ then select register
- Click View all Teams and select team ‘Jean Augustine Centre’ which will take you to the Team Page
- Select Join Team on the right hand side of the page and click I agree after reading Waiver/Agreement
- The following page should note ‘You are joining team Jean Augustine Centre’. Complete all required information
- Please note that walk-in registrations are also permitted
- Corporate Challenge climbers must raise a minimum of $100.00 to be eligible to climb. Pledges collected on paper forms must be submitted by Friday, October 14th at 5:00 p.m. to United Way – 26 Wellington St E, Toronto ON M5E 1S2 Phone: 416-777-2001. Online pledges will be processed by United Way.
- On Sunday, October 23rd the Jean Augustine Centre Team will check-in at Metro Toronto Convention Centre, North building, Hall A, 255 Front Street West (map included below) at 6:00 a.m. for registration, coat check, t-shirt pickup and group photo. The Team will begin our climb at 6:30 a.m.
- Join us afterwards for breakfast provided by Chef Selwyn Richards at 9:00 a.m. at the Jean Augustine Centre (101 Portland Street, Etobicoke). Please be sure to confirm your attendance
For more information on how to register and be part of the Jean Augustine Centre team or to confirm your attendance for breakfast please call (416) 253-9797 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on the United Way CN Tower Climb please visit www.unitedwaytyr.com/climb
We look forward to climbing with you in order to raise money for a great cause!
Jean Augustine Centre for Young Women’s Empowerment
Road Closure Information
The City of Toronto Transportation Services has scheduled a full closure on the Gardiner Expressway—from Hwy 427 to the DVP, in both directions—over the weekend of October 22–23, 2016. Please time your travel accordingly. We cannot make exceptions for late arrivals on event day.